How To Streamline Your Notary Public Appointment
It can sometimes be difficult to make time for an appointment with your notary public.
Whether you have a busy work schedule, health or mobility issues, or perhaps have difficulty transporting your documents to a notary office in downtown Vancouver, sometimes it’s more convenient to have our notary public come to you.
Booking Your Notary Public Appointment
We understand that life can be hectic – which is why we offer mobile notary public services at Vancouver Downtown Notary Public. We will often accommodate same-day appointments, evening and weekend hours as well.
Some of the mobile notary services we provide are:
- Certified True Copies
- Real Estate Transfers – Buying and Selling
- Power of Attorney Document
- Representation Agreements
- Consent Letter for Children Traveling Abroad
- Statutory Declarations
- Unregistered Vehicles and Missing Signatures Declaration
The purpose of notarization is for a notary public to witness the signature of your document(s). This means that you must meet with your notary public in person- and a mobile notary appointment may simply be the more convenient option for your schedule.
Preparing For Your Notary Public Appointment
Once you’ve booked an appointment with a notary public – what’s the best way to ensure that the appointment goes smoothly? Here are 3 quick pointers to streamline your notary public appointment.
- Gather all your legal documents in advance – Not only does this save time, but gathering all your legal documents ahead of time allows you to review the clauses and prepare any questions you may have. Our notaries public at Vancouver Downtown Notary are also practicing lawyers, so they are capable of providing legal advice if requested ahead of time
- Review & fill out relevant documents – The purpose of a notary public is to witness the signing of your document, so never sign your documents in advance. However, you may fill out your forms ahead of time, so long as the signature is left blank, unless the document specifically states otherwise .
- Prepare your government-issued ID – Please note that we require two pieces of valid government-issued ID – such as a driver’s license – in order to notarize your documents. Please ensure that at least one of your IDs includes a photo!
Following the steps above will allow you to streamline your appointment with a notary public.
If you’re interested in booking a mobile notary public appointment, or an appointment after-hours or during the weekend, please give Vancouver Downtown Notary Public a call at 778-819-8553.