For many, convenience is a must. Our mobile notary public is here to help.
Sometimes, making that notary appointment can slip your mind. You’ve got a lot going on, especially since it’s the beginning of the year. And that’s ok! At Morris Notary, we want to help you out in 2020 by offering same-day appointments and mobile notary services that come right to your doorstep. You just need to call our mobile notary public to get started.
Our Mobile Notary Public Services
To ensure your documents can be notarized, confirm with us the service you’re looking for, and we’ll make sure you have all the required paperwork. Our mobile notary public services we offer include:
- Real estate transfers – whether you’re buying or selling, we can help.
- Assigning power of attorney – appoints another person to make legal decisions for you.
- Completing a representation agreement – similar to a power of attorney, however, the appointed person cannot be paid by you, or employed by an institution that provides you with care.
- Affidavits – strict rules apply for an affidavit, so make sure to give us a call for more information.
- Statutory declarations – Similar to an affidavit, however, the person writing the statement must do so before a lawyer or notary public (we’re both).
- Consent letter for children travelling abroad – we strongly encourage that if your child is travelling abroad and is under the age of majority in your province (19 in British Columbia), that they carry a consent letter with them.
- Wills and other estate planning documents.
Our Notary Public Office
If you want to swing by our office, we’re conveniently located beside Waterfront Station at 650-375 Water St. After your appointment, make sure to check out the Gastown Steam Clock or have a coffee at one of the great cafes nearby.
Do You Need Mobile Notary Public Services?
If you find yourself extremely busy, make sure to give us a call to make either a same-day or mobile notary public appointment. If you’re a senior citizen or have mobility issues, our mobile notary public is here to help! So give us a call and see how our friendly and professional office can help you make your life just a little bit easier with our mobile notary public service.